Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Pictoral Record of Laura Losing her Sunglasses

Today's story is particularly near and dear to my heart, as it is the story of me losing my favorite sunglasses ever....for the third time. Well, technically the second time, because the first pair broke, so I replaced them, and the second pair went missing in a non-remarkable way, but I have photographic evidence of me losing the third pair.


So after a long hard day playing at the beach, we're just about ready to go, but I decide to go rinse off one final time. There's no need to take off my sunglasses, because it will just take a minute.
Let me just play for one more minute....I'm almost ready to leave, I promise!
And this is where the scary movie music comes in...Da Dum, Da Dum, Da Dum, as the approaching wave grows larger and larger, while meanwhile, I am completely unsuspecting, just playing in the water.

Bye-bye Laura.

I throw my hands up in disbelief, as I realize the full enormity of my loss.
Where, oh where, can you be, my beloved sunglasses?

Luckily though, the story has a happy ending. Target has a seemingly unending supply of my favorite sunglasses, so I now possess pairs 4 and 5, just in case.

1 comment:

Jed said...

I love your exhibits. Was this a reenactment? Lucky, your favorite sunglasses remain in stock for relatively cheap!

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin