Thursday, January 15, 2009

From Puerto Rico to DC

So I was walking down the street in Dupont Circle the other day, and I passed this little shop that has great photographs in the window, which I see all the time and I love. For some reason, I had never noticed until now, that one I really liked was actually a street sign from Puerto Rico that I had seen when I was there. In Old San Juan, the street signs are tiles on the sides of buildings, and frequently have pictures to go along with them. The one that was in the store was of Calle de la Luna, but it was a better picture than the one I have of it. That one had a picture of the moon. After my brutal walk in the cold wind this morning, I want to be in Puerto Rico right now. Ahhhh....I'll just bask in the imaginary sunlight for a little while.

Align CenterPR-132

PR-138

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin