Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Laura's Travels: Philly Edition, No. 2

Continuing on with my trip to Philadelphia, after we hit up the Reading Terminal Market, the next stop is a must-see for any American, the Liberty Bell. Unfortunately, I didn't get to lick it, unlike Barney and Ted in the best show ever, but it was still pretty cool.

DSC_1825

Around the corner, we next hit up Independence Hall, but didn't actually get to go inside.

DSC_1834

DSC_1839

In front of Independence Hall is a statue of Commodore Barry, who did something cool back in the day, I'm assuming. Unfortunately, I need to learn to frame my subjects a little better, as all five of the pictures I took of him were at this unfortunate angle.

DSC_1842

And finally, a picture of boyfriend, who is so important he must talk on his blackberry while we're sightseeing. :)

DSC_1843

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin