Monday, April 27, 2009

Man-Eating Alien Snake Plant!

So a while ago, back when I actually posted my photos, I posted some pictures of the Man-Eating Alien Snake Plant that I had taken in the San Francisco Botanical Gardens. Last Thursday, I went to Whole Foods after work to pick up some dinner, and lo and behold, they had the Man-Eating Alien Snake Plants for sale! Of course I had to buy one, so if I ever happen to disappear some day in the near future, you'll know what happened to me.

SF-2008-06_26_142508

On a somewhat related note, has anyone ever read the children's book The Plant that Ate Dirty Socks? I was trying to explain it to boyfriend after I bought my plant, but he had no idea what I was talking about, but it's a really great book.

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin