Monday, May 4, 2009

Food Edition: Lamp Chops

It's been way to long since I've done a food post, so here goes. A while ago, boyfriend and I made a delicious dinner of mustard-glazed pork chops, roasted red potatoes with olive oil and mint (surprising sweet), and a colorful salad. I was going to start posting recipes, but unfortunately, boyfriend doesn't actually ever use recipes, but just looks at like seven different recipes and then makes up his own. But I did make the potatoes, so here is the pseudo recipe for those:

Roasted Red Potatoes with Mint:

Wash and slice several baby red potatoes into wedges. Place them on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Shred up several mint leaves and sprinkle on top along with some salt. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until soft.

I know, it's really simple and anyone could come up with it by themselves, but it's all I have at the moment. :) I normally make them with paprika instead of the mint, but the mint really does give a unique sweet flavor to the potatoes.

DSC_5053

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin