Thursday, February 18, 2010

Live Off Groupon for a Year?

I love Groupon - a novel concept where enough people buy into a deal for a business to give a discount. I had heard something about some sort of contest thing they were having, but hadn't read the details until today, which actually turns out to be a really neat idea. They are offering $100,000 to someone who will give up everything they currently have (put their stuff in storage, close their bank account, end their lease, etc), and commit to live solely on Groupons for a year, traveling around to the 30 different cities that have groupons. Tempting...but could I actually do it?

1 comment:

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

What a fun project. I'd do it if I didn't have a dog, home, boyfriend... Straight out of college, this would be great!

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin