Monday, February 7, 2011

Take a Seat

I'm sure any regular reader is well aware of my slight fixation on chairs and seating, and it's gotten worse since I've been thinking about upgrading my couch. I would really like a sleeper sofa, and since they tend to be slightly short on style (at least in my budget), I even came up with plans to build my own. Luckily, boyfriend talked me into putting that idea on the shelf, for a while at least, but I can still dream. Anyways, that long-winded introduction was for this little beauty, which doesn't fulfill any of my new sofa requirements, but is still adorable. I think it would work fantastically in an entryway, as it doesn't quite have the comfort level required for living room seating, at least for me.


(photo courtesy of Apartment Therapy)

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin