Friday, April 1, 2011

Getting Ready...

So I'm super excited that something I've been waiting for for over a year is upon us! That's right, Apartment Therapy's Small Cool contest starts in a few days. I wasn't able to enter last year because I had just moved and wasn't ready, but watch out world this year! I've rented a wide-angle lens (who knew it was super easy to rent cameras and accessories?) and will be doing the whole photo shoot thing tomorrow. So here is the pre-styled version, any thoughts? (Sorry for the crappy photo quality - the light is terrible in my apartment at night).

Entryway:

P1010029

Living Room - How do we feel about the orange rug? It was a last minute replacement that boyfriend had sitting in his closet because I decided it would be a good idea to wash my rug. No, no it was not a good idea. Also, I think I will move the baskets above the bookshelves a little.

P1010036

P1010038

P1010028

P1010019

P1010040

Bedroom:

P1010046

P1010048

I realized I don't have any photos of the kitchen or bathroom, so you'll just have to wait to see those. Any last minute advice?


No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin