Friday, January 25, 2013

The Best Ice Cream in the World

Superman flavour! YEAH!, originally uploaded by milknosugar.

So I was talking to my friend the other day about ice cream, of which I'm not actually that big of a fan.  Growing up though, there was definitely one flavor that I loved.  I was shocked to find out though that my friend had no idea what I was talking about when I said superman ice cream, so after some google searching commenced, we found out the origins of superman ice cream are shrouded in mystery, but it definitely is a Michigan/midwest sort of thing.  How sad!  Anyone else out there a fan or am I all alone in this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've eaten that ice cream plenty of times! It's my kid brothers favorite. I live in GA and people eat it here, so you aren't alone in liking it!

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin