Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Talking to Oneself is the First Sign of Insanity

I used to play a computer game called Hugo's House of Horrors where you had to type in what you wanted Hugo to do. Whenever the computer didn't understand what you asked of it, which was frequent, considering the game was released in 1990, it replied by saying "Talking to oneself is the first sign of insanity."

Well, if that's the case, I must be insane. My office is arranged in a square around the elevator shaft, and my corner of the office is sparsely populated. This has led to me whispering things to myself all the time, as I get lonely over here. That is, until someone moved into the cubicle two down from me, and now she gets to hear me muttering all day. I really should learn to curb that habit.

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin