Monday, March 9, 2009

DC Design House 2009 - Odds and Ends

So there were a few things that I saw at the DC Design House that didn't really have anything to do with the design projects themselves, so I thought they deserved their own post. There was a little passageway in between the master sitting room and the master bedroom, with a closet off of it. I peaked in the closet, but from the looks of it, I wasn't supposed to. On the other side of the passageway though, were these really cool hooks. I didn't know what they were, but boyfriend in his vast pastor's kid knowledge said that they were organ stops. I know they will probably get rid of them in the redo, but I hope they keep them, as it's a cool thing to have in a rectory.

IMG_7902

IMG_7908

Another cool little doo-dad that boyfriend filled me in on was the peephole on the front door. I had never seen one that looked like that and I thought it was odd looking, but then I looked through it and I was amazed. It's essentially a tiny fisheye lens, and is so awesome. That's what I want on my door now.

IMG_7915

IMG_7916

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin