Friday, March 27, 2009

Take A Seat

I think one of my latest things is liking stools. I was looking through some inspirational pictures I have on my computer, and I ran across this one, and I am still majorly in love with the stool. I think I like them so much because they are a good way to add stylish furniture in a small way, and they can be multifunctional, filling in as an end table as needed.


Speaking of stools/end tables, this one is from a house tour from a while ago on Apartment Therapy, and I was really impressed. The guy took a drum stool, took off the top, and made a laminated wood top for it. I wanted to try it myself for a while, but that has been put towards the bottom of the project list....maybe in like 5 years.

I know, I know, I live in a tiny apartment and don't have room to collect stools, not to mention I have a beautiful one of my own. But I can dream...

IMG_7634

(Top 2 photos courtesy of Apartment Therapy)

1 comment:

Bromeliad said...

I've got a stool thing, too. Love little wooden Asian stools, tree stump stools, modern plastic stools. Currently standing on an overturned paint bucket to reach things.

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin