Thursday, June 25, 2009

Coffee Milk

My name is Laura, and I'm a coffee addict. I've been addicted to coffee for many, many years, and it stems back to a little thing my family called coffee milk. When my brothers and I were young, we would ask for coffee, but it's not so great for little kids, so my mom would put just a little bit of coffee in our milk, hence, coffee milk. I hadn't thought about this for years, until yesterday when I was reading the real simple blogs, and there was a post about coffee milk. Little did I know it's an actual drink, which is the state drink of Rhode Island, one of the three states I have never visited. Their version is a little different than mine though, using a coffee syrup instead of actual coffee. I may just have to take a trip up to Rhode Island and check it out soon. :)

(Photo courtesy of Wikipedia)

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin