Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm in business and I have the cards to prove it

I got my sample business cards in the mail yesterday from Moo, and they look pretty fantastic, if I say so myself. Do you like the design? They also have the option of having different photos on the back of the cards, while the front stays the same. I thought it was a bit more professional to have the front and back match, and I think this is my signature photo, so I just got them all the same. What do you think is best?



2 comments:

bushwoman said...

whoa whoa whoa

what are these business cards in response to? Your etsy sites? then okay, if something else then not okay.

I like them although I recently fell in love with semi transparent business cards...

i do, however, not approve of your name being there for cyberspace to read...you're going to get hatemail~

McLaura said...

I have never seen semi-transparent business cards, but I get the feeling they would be pricey. Cool, though.

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin