Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pollywog want a cracker?

So I completely forgot to post about the latest additions to my life. If any of you happened to be following my life a year or so ago, I was on a grand search for the perfect pet. Seeing as how my apartment did not allow pets, I decided something under 5" didn't really qualify as a live animal. I searched high and low for the perfect pet, but unfortunately the one that captured my heart is illegal in the District of Columbia (hedgehogs).

So anyways, off at the cabin in the woods two weekends ago, boyfriend's sister found some tadpoles, and I managed to transport three of them back home with me. They are doing fine, except boyfriend read that as soon as they grow legs, they turn carnivorous. Two of the three sprouted legs last week, and I haven't had a chance to buy them something non-vegetable yet, so I'm hoping there are still three when I get home. I haven't named them yet, so any suggestions?

1 comment:

bushwoman said...

larry, mo, and curly

a, b, c

1, 2, 3

happy, hoppy, peppy

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin