Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ready for my Close-up

This past weekend we got to put boyfriend's birthday present of photography lighting to use and have a model shoot of all the purses...now I do modeling both in my day job and my side job, although purse modeling is a little more glamorous than transportation modeling.

We had originally intended to take the photos on my roofdeck, as I was going for romantic urban, and it's nice up there with plants and a railing and pretty buildings in the background. But unfortunately, it turns out that you have to get up there at like 6 a.m. in order to get non-completely harsh light, so instead we had to go around to the alley behind my building and do a gritty urban shoot instead. I thought they came out really interesting, and it was a lot of fun.

A few of my listings with updated pictures:

Red Hot Necklace - Fabric Flowers and Clay Beads

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin