Friday, August 14, 2009

A Change is Coming...

So boyfriend is probably relieved that I've been caught up with my Etsy shops lately, as it means that I have no time to contemplate changes to my apartment. Well, too bad, because I'm back on the decorating bandwagon. So you may remember that when I was in Honduras, I bought a couple of chairs on the side of the road. They have now been taken apart, sanded, stained, sanded again because I did a crappy job, stained again, and put back together about 8 times, because I kept doing it wrong. So anyway, the plan was that once I had them put together I was going to sell my white loveseat and use these chairs instead. When I got them put together and was contemplating selling the white loveseat, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It was my first real furniture purchase as a non-student adult. So that produced a conundrum...I had two loveseats, two chairs, and a small apartment. So, seeing as how I also love my chesterfield loveseat and am not about to let go of that one, but it does cramp my style color-wise, it will be migrating over to boyfriend's house for a while. This frees me up, as it is the single item that dictated my color scheme of yellows, oranges, and reds, while I really prefer cool colors like teal and turquoise and green. So now I have ideas swirling around in my head, but nothing concrete yet. Stay tuned to see what I come up with!

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin