Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fashion Inspiration

I've been feeling a bit in a rut lately with my wardrobe, despite the change of season. Or maybe because it is the change of season and I've been wearing the same sweater everyday and already have brought out my winter uniform of the black turtleneck. Regardless, it's a little shot in the arm to take a peak at what Sheena Matheiken can do with accessorizing one basic piece every day on The Uniform Project. Here are a few of my favorites from the past couple of months:

I love the fun and different shape of the skirt.


Who can't smile at mustard yellow? I think it's impossible.


This collar just says "Drama, drama."


I've made it my goal to spruce up my fall wardrobe with fun tights, and these are a great example. So far, I've gotten a crocheted blue pair, but haven't worn them yet.

(Photos courtesy of The Uniform Project)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I was just checking out The Uniform Project last week. Makes me want a collection of tights and dramatic handmade jewerly.

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin