Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dial-a-Llama

It's amazing what you can find on the internet. I was looking for the following picture of a llama in a Honda Fit, to send to some friends, as I remembered it from the original ad campaign for the Honda Fit:Searching for it though, I came up with this:

How cool is the Dial-a-Llama? Apparently this picture was taken in Bolivia, which is a shame, because I would totally be all on that. Except for the fact a llama spit on me at the zoo when I was like five, so I'm a little untrusting of llamas, so maybe not. Dial-a-camel may be more my speed.

And as a side-note, I remembered this photo also from the 2007 Honda Fit ad campaign:

I don't remember who I discussed this with, but if you take a close look, the girl in the middle back seat is totally me. I mean, not really, but she looks like it. And it's even funnier, because I am always the one in the middle seat. Awesome, even Honda knows my place.

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin