Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update on Random Happenings in the Life of Laura

So I've been a little MIA lately, but I've been super super busy. Not only has work decided to take up more than it's fair share of my life (the nerve), I've been running around like a madwoman, looking for an apartment, buying Christmas presents, making Christmas presents, and the latest thing, packing. On Saturday, I made the realization that I had about 10 actual days to pack up my apartment before I move, as I will be home in Michigan for over a week. I hurriedly packed up 15 boxes, and I've barely made a dent. It's amazing how much stuff can be crammed in a studio. The theme continues, with me going to a jazz club to see a friend sing tonight, rushing home to finish up my last two presents, wrap them, and pack for home. Tomorrow will be work, work, work, and finishing up any last minute packing before heading off for the great white north Friday morning! And then I can finally take a breath. Maybe.

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin