Thursday, January 28, 2010

Who's Wearing What?

It's been a while since I've done a fashion post, so here we go. I was looking at weardrobe 100 a little while ago, which is a summary of 100 fashion bloggers and their top looks from 2009. I really liked the following picture, one of the few that I actually liked, and didn't even realize until a few days later the reason why. Turns out I have an outfit that I like to wear that is very very similar. I have a navy and white striped tunic sweater (white stripes are skinnier than the navy ones) that I wear with skinny jeans and a white blazer. Funny how that works. Boyfriend thinks it looks silly with the blazer over it, but here is instant affirmation that I do kinda know what I'm doing.

Side note: I've never had a lot of navy clothes, but the color is really growing on me. I think it will be my new neutral. Nautical chic just in time for spring (so I'm optimistic about the weather).

(Photo courtesy of weardrobe)

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin