Friday, May 21, 2010

Fashion Inspiration

I love it when a photo speaks to me on different levels. The photo below is of an editor of Martha Stuart Living (if I remember correctly), and is quite obvious the specific person and her dog are the subject. No offense, but I can't even really remember who she is, so that obviously wasn't important to me. What I found inspiring in the photo was her beautiful scarf. As many people who know me know that a scarf is my most frequent accessory, it's not surprising. But it's not just the scarf itself that I love. The slate grey and punch of red work fantastically together and the proportions that they are used are beautiful, and can be translated in so many different ways - different items of clothing, interior design, how a photo is framed to capture something similar, and the list goes on. How are you inspired by the little things in a photo?

(photo courtesy of Martha Stuart Living)

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin