Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All Bagged Up

Because I am car-free and commute via the Metro every day, I tend to carry my life around with me in my bag. I will have back problems the rest of my life, I'm sure, but try as I might, I can't leave my tote bag behind. It does make things a little difficult though, like when I'm madly digging through my bag to get out my ID card, so I've developed a system of bags within the bag, to corral like items. If I ever do decide I can go without the big tote bag for a day, I can decide which smaller bags are necessary, and which can stay home. The bags I'm currently using are an unattractive mismash of whatever I could find lying around the house, so this adorable airmail pouch is looking pretty darn attractive - nice price too, only $9!

How about you - do you have a method to the purse madness?

(photo courtesy of fredflare.com)

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

I do not carry a purse. I have a wallet thing on my keys and keep everything there. So when I lose my keys, I lose it all. But I can't be bothered with a purse. I don't commute, though. My car looks like a bomb hit it because everything is in it. I do have a decoy purse that I sometimes use when I go clothign shopping so I have a place to put my keys. I love that airmail pouch. SOOOOOO cute!!

McLaura said...

I've always admired people who can get away without a purse! Unfortunately, that won't be happening any time soon for me, but I'm trying to cut back on the stuff I carry. :)

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin