Thursday, March 17, 2011

Graphic Punch

I love the impact that a really graphic and bold item can have, like the headboard below:

I want to add a graphic piece of artwork to my gallery wall, as right now it's mainly photos and paintings of dc buildings and scenery. I don't have a current photo of the gallery wall up on the wall itself, but this gives you an idea of what's up:

DSC_8653

I was thinking of trying my hand at making some art myself, but while perusing Etsy the other day, I came across Jackson Fabric Arts, a shop with handmade batik and other fabric, and was really struck with this fabric:


It comes in other colors as well, but this would look fantastic in my living room. What do you think, would this look good framed and up with the rest of my gallery wall?

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin