Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Have a Confession to Make...

My name is Laura, and I'm a spaz. That's right, a complete spaz. Either that, or I have ADD, or both. I've known this for a while, but it's starting to annoy me. The other day, I got really excited about pinhole cameras, and I was looking online at pinhole camera kits, and instructions on making them, and everything. And then I thought about the fact I have a fisheye camera that I haven't used since I went to Africa in October. Yeah, so that one lasted about 6 months or so, although, I think I might break it out again shortly.

Yesterday I got back on my houseboat kick, even though I had previously determined buying a 40 year-old houseboat probably isn't the wisest thing at the moment, and went off my merry way researching houseboat living. I now know the asking price of every late 70s-early 80s Carlcraft 37'-57' houseboat for sale in the US, in case you were wondering. Which did lead me to discover that the houseboat that started it all, and started it again, that I saw for sale on Craigslist is overpriced by about $15,000, and is why it is still on the market. So I guess I am just collected random tidbits of knowledge along the way, but I would much rather just focus on one thing. Oh well.

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin