Monday, March 2, 2009

Fridge Makeovers

So as you can see below, I have a hideous kitchen:

IMG_7338

It's blah and boring, and I don't really like the blue and white backsplash, because it doesn't go with my color scheme at all (it's actually just contact paper, not tile). So today I ran across this idea of wallpapering/painting the fridge and I'm sorely tempted. Obviously all of the examples below are pretty extreme and I wouldn't go quite as crazy, but it's now fermenting in the back of my brain, along with the 101 other projects I'm thinking about. Ideally, I would like to paint the cupboards, because they are hideous and really need a refinishing (you can't tell from the picture, but the finish is really coming off of the drawers). Considering the vent doesn't even work and is covered in years of grease nastiness, I would like to remove that as well. The cream-colored appliances aren't the greatest looking either, but there isn't a whole lot that can be done about that, except for wallpaper, of course!

Random Fridge Inspiration



(pictures courtesy of shelterhome)

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin