Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Hidden Georgetown Enclave - Pomander Walk

Saturday, boyfriend and I rode our bikes down to Georgetown to check out the DC Design House, which is being renovated by 16 designers to raise money for the Children's National Medical Center. More on that later, but while we were there, I happened to remember a house tour on Apartment Therapy that had looked at a house on a tiny little walk in Georgetown named Pomander Walk, which was quite close to the Design House (St. John's Episcopal Church Rectory). I wanted to check out the street myself, so after riding around in circles and trying to figure out where it was on my map, we wound up on Pomander Walk. It was starting to get dark by the time we found it, so the pictures not great, but it was a neat little street.

IMG_7921

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin